Rajasthan is still reeling after the BJP Congress lost the Rajya Sabha elections on December 3. Sukhdev Singh Gogamedi, national chief of the p, was shot dead by robbers while riding a bike in Jaipur on Tuesday, December 5. This led to unrest in the state, and according to reports, the Rashtriya Rajput Karni Sena issued an ultimatum not to attend Gogamedi’s mortal remains or the swearing-in ceremony of the new government way till the murderers of Sukhdev are caught . Information about the three murderers also appears; One of them died in the fire.
Sukhdev Singh Gogamedi Killing, Negligence Or Conspiracy?
Zee News has access to a secret document, which states that the Punjab police had earlier informed the Rajasthan police about the plot to kill Sukhdev Singh Gogamedi of the Sampat Nehra Gang. Rajasthan Police Special Operations Group also spoke about the security of ADG police. In addition, Gogamedi himself expressed concern about possible attacks and sought security in both public spaces and government buildings. Weapons were collected from private security this time in preparation for the election. This problem raises the question of whether there is a conspiracy of the government machinery or just a fatal incompetence. The main issue remains: why was he not given protection?
Sukhdev Singh Gogamedi Murder Latest update
Here are some latest updates and what we know so far:
1. Strong sentiment has spread across Rajasthan following the murder of Rashtriya Rajput Karni Sena president Sukhdev Gogamedi in Jaipur. The Rajputs rushed into the streets, blowing tires in many places.
2. Sri Rajput Karni Sena state president Mahipal Singh Makrana tried to meet the killers of Sukhdev, according to Zee News Hindi magazine correspondents. Makarana reportedly said that neither the cremation of Gogamedi nor the swearing-in ceremony of the new government would be allowed until Gogamedi’s murder was brought to justice.
3. Karni Sena followers staged street protests in Jaipur. Mansarovar roads were blocked and protests were held outside the Metro Public Hospital.
4. On Wednesday, Karni Sena announced a bandh in Rajasthan.
5. It turns out that the gunmen reached Gogamedi through Naveen Singh Shekhawat, which is a significant discovery. Shekhawat knew Gogamedi well and often visited him in his home. Gogamedi took advantage of this and got two more shots. One of the gunmen reportedly fired the first shot at Gogamedi and the second at Naveen. The two gunmen who managed to escape are said to be Rohit Rathod Makrana and Nitin Fauji Haryana. However, police are yet to issue a confirmation.
6. Earlier, Rajasthan DGP Umesh Mishra said they were looking for possible bad hideouts. Karni Sena chief Sukhdev Singh Gogamedi was killed in Jaipur today,” he said on Tuesday. The killers had entered his house in disguise. Sukhdev Singh Gogamedi was shot dead in the process, as were his bodyguards one of the accused accomplices also hear you contacted the killers and asked for help.Rohit Godar gang committed the murder and will soon be sent to jail.
7. Gunda Rohit Godara in an unconfirmed Facebook post has claimed credit for Gogamedi’s murder. Godra has close links with gangs led by Lawrence Bishnoi and Goldie Brar.
8. Reacting, outgoing Chief Minister Ashok Gehlot said, “It is truly shocking that Mr. Sukhdev Singh Gogamedi was killed. “I pray to God to grant peace to the departed soul and give strength to the family to bear this loss,” Gehlot wrote in X.
9. Former Rajasthan Chief Minister Vasundhara Raje said the incident was very sad and highly condemnable. “The assassination of Shri Sukhdev Singh Gogamedi, National President of Rashtriya Rajput Karni Sena is deeply sad and disgusting. Raje wrote in X, “May God grant peace to the departed soul and courage to the bereaved family.
10. Three criminals brought a dog to Gogamedi’s house on Tuesday and said they wanted to meet him with private security guards. With permission, the trio entered and spoke with Gogamedi for about ten minutes. The two villains drew their handguns and opened fire just as quickly. Bad people in 20 seconds.